Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The Voice Kids grand champion Lyca Gairanod has two #1 hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. Sa Isang Awit moves to the top this week. 201...
-
Jay Sean is performing here in Manila this Friday . Already a certified hit maker, even here, I am looking forward to the show because as...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Meat Loaf gets his third #1 album in the UK this week as Hell in a Handbasket debuts at #1. It's also his tenth Top 10 album. Here ...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
Sunday, October 31, 2010
My OPM Pick of the Week: Letter Day Story - Paano
Too bad I missed their show at Eastwood yesterday since we went swimming, but hopefully, they do more shows in the future. I guess I'll just have to watch their Facebook announcements from time to time. This is their new single and one of my five favorite songs in their latest CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment