Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 31, 2010

There's Hope For OPM Because of Yeng Constantino



Since I don't really follow local reality TV shows, I don't know much about how she became famous. Anyhow, I first met her in Katy Perry's concert last year, when Abby, my friend took a picture of us, with her. She said, 'Oh, this is Yeng Constantino'. Yes, I've heard of her at that time but had no idea about what kind of music she does.


Fast forward this year and my New Year's resolution to listen to more OPM, I discover the genius of this girl! She's a very good songwriter and singer as well! I'm not surprised this song became a hit! The video and the song are both cute! It does help that the lyrics talk about something many people can relate with! I've had my own jeepney love stories too back in the day. Just goes to show how intuitive Yeng is as a songwriter.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment