Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 31, 2010

More of My Favorite Songs from Lisa Stansfield's 'Real Love'

As I was listening to her CD again, I became reacquainted with some of the songs that I really liked from this CD, and there are several of them, most of them unreleased as singles! From Real Love, only 'Change' and 'All Woman' were released as singles but she has lots of good songs in this one.

One of those gems is 'Symptoms of Loneliness and Heartache', a fast-paced song which I also used to dance to in my room when I was alone -



Another gem is 'It's Got to Be Real'! It's starts off low and quiet and then blasts with those fantastic horns and that rousing chorus, "It's got to be real!!"



Finally, this is my most favorite song from this album - the sexy, sultry and classy 'Time To Make You Mine'. Here's a live version of the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment