Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My New Favorite Song This Week: Ellie Goulding - The Writer

I have heard of her before, as I think, she has had some hits in the UK charts but this is the song that really introduces me to her. When I heard the intro, I actually thought it was some Kylie Minogue song, till I heard the vocals. MY NEW FAVORITE SONGS IN MY I-POD: I've actually heard of her before as she's had some hits in the UK, but this is the song that actually gets me interested in her. I'm not sure if it's her 3rd or 4th release from her album but anyhow, better late than never. The UK has produced several new female singers this year, and she's one of the lucky ones to be able to break out. There are parts of the song that makes her sound like Kate Bush - that's why I took notice. Also, they said this lighthouse is in the UK. Interesting! The weather looks fine here and sunny - very un-U.K.!

No comments:

Post a Comment