Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why You Should Not Get On The Wrong Side of Taylor Swift!

If I were a boy, I would be very careful when I go out and date Taylor.  If I end up on her right side, I might get a happy song in her next album.  BUT, if I get on her wrong side, yikes, I might get a really nasty song on her next album!!  But you really have to hand it to her!  I have heard just two tracks from her new album, but I love them both already.  This girl can really write!!  She's articulate about her feelings and her melody is cool!  And she's reall being a girl, so grounded as to where she is right now in her life.  I will be very excited to see how her albums turn out when she gets married!

No comments:

Post a Comment