Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, October 9, 2010

MY NEW FAVORITE SONGS IN MY IPOD: Jesse McCartney - Shake

I have always been of this kid since 'Beautiful Soul' when he was still a pretty blonde boy singer (still is!). He has somehow drifted to R&B every since and as he continues to release new songs, the closer he sounds to Usher and his ilk. Can't blame him.  Hiphop and R&B is all over the charts so I'm sure the guys he works with adds the flava to Jesse's personal sound.  This was also just playing in my Ipod and when the chorus kicked in, I just had to check who it was!  It was Jesse's - no surprise there!  Also , I'm surprised they don't make videos before they release a single.  I guess it's too expensive - so singers just wait for the song to be a hit before they make the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment