Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Revisiting the Past: Lisa Stansfield's Real Love

I have always been a big fan of Lisa Stansfield and I love her voice and the way she sings!  I am currently listening to this CD again because I pulled it out randomly from my huge CD collection.  It is one of the most played CDs in my collection! 

Anyhow, here are my favorite songs from this CD.  First is 'Make Love To Ya'.  I think  this is my most favorite track from this CD.  I love the dance beat and I used to dance to this song when I felt low or sad.

Below is a live version of this song.  I really hope she visits Manila again. I did see her live a long time ago. I hope she comes back!






Another song I used to groove to in this CD is 'Soul Deep'. This is funky dance music and her live version here is just as cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment