Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Album Review: Kylie Minogue's 'Aphrodite'

I have been listening to Kylie Minogue's new 'Aphrodite' album for several weeks now and her new material continues her foray into danceable pop tunes.  I'm not really a big fan of her first release, 'All The Lovers' but I love the video! So sexy!  Well, here are my favorite songs from her new album -


#1 APHRODITE -  I so love the title track of this album.  The first few beats sounds like a cheering song that's why I just fell in love with it immediately.  And the chorus part is so cheerful! I just hope they release it as her second single.  I'm sure it's going to have a healthy chart life.


#2 TOO MUCH - This is my second favorite song from this album.  I love how the song builts up to a crescendo in the chorus part.  This is another perfect song for the dance clubs. I can't wait to hear the remixes of this one.


#3 PUT YOUR HANDS UP - I love the bass beats in the beginning of this song.  I also love how it builds up into a joyful chorus.  Perfect for the dance floor!


#4 LOOKING FOR AN ANGEL - This is one of the fun songs in the album, something that should urge you to dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment