Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Album Review: Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster

                                 
I just got a copy of Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster and I regret I did not get it early enough when it came out.  It has only eight songs but I love them all!  In true Gaga fashion, they are catchy and unique in that Gaga way.  She really knows how to craft those choruses and where to put those rara's and rhyming those Alejandros.  My favorite song is Dance in the Dark, which she gets to mention Lady Diana, one of my favorite icons growing up.  Speechless is reminiscent of an Elton John song and she is strong here vocally.  Of course, the hits she has in this, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro are all very strong singles, with very interesting videos to go with them.  I only started to like Alejandro now and it has that chorus which just sticks to your head!

I am curious as to where Lady Gaga is headed in her official sophomore effort.  Will she continue with this pop hit music streak?  And how crazy are her videos going to be?  We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment