Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Revisiting David Archuleta's Debut Album

David Archuleta's self-titled debut album was one of my favorite albums last year - a perfect pop concoction for a singer with a wonderful voice.  I saw him in concert with David Cook - and he has a crystal clear voice that goes very well with his cute features.

I have several favorite songs from this album, from the duet 'To Be With You' to 'My Hands', which became one of the most played songs in my Ipod last year.  This was one of those rare albums which I sang along with most of the time in the car while I was driving or in the gym when I was working out, listening to my Ipod.  Every song just segued well with each other.

I still have to buy his second album and I'm hoping to enjoy it just as well as the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment