Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Remembering Shanks & Bigfoot - Sweet Like Chocolate



I have a huge CD collection so when I randomly picked my "Old CD for the Week", I got this Shanks & Bigfoot CD 'Swings & Roundabouts'. I don't remember playing it much before and I was very surprised that it's a great album. I really enjoyed listening to it. They have so many good songs in this CD.

The first song 'Sing-A-Long' is very cute, and should've been the perfect follow-up to their hit Sweet Like Chocolate. Then, after that, they could've released the luscious 'King of Winter' where I think their vocals sound really good. It will also show to their fans that they can also do slow songs really well. Then, 'Like You' would also have been a perfect release, since it's a sexy and sassy ballad! Finally, 'Step To My Beat' would be a good fifth single, since it's perky and so 80's!

Anyway, I really enjoyed listening to this CD, I have uploaded it to my Ipod and play it when I work out in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment