Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Susan Boyle Moment



Her meteoric rise to fame and her standout voice has captivated the imagination of millions around the world, which has translated to millions of copies sold all over the world for her first album.


I admit, I wasn't much of a fan in the beginning. Yes, her story is inspiring, but for people like me, it's still the music that should tell the story of any artist. So, it took this song for me to become one of her believers. The first time I heard her sing this song, I got goosebumps! I've never heard this song interpreted this way, EVER! Her version is just stunningly beautiful! Even her live version is stunning! This song was one of the most played songs in my Ipod last year, and one of my top 20 favorite downloads from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment