Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jackie Evancho - A Child Musical Prodigy if there was one!



I just checked the US album charts this week and the number 2 album came from this girl, Jackie Evancho. She was a complete unknown to me since I don't watch that talent show. However, I do watch opera but I am not an expert on that matter and this girl has that wonderful operatic voice that, if you don't look at her, you'd think it was an adult singing! I am also not an expert on child prodigies, but I think this wonderful girl falls into that category! A child prodigy in terms of her operatic voice! And all of us around the world are blessed to discover her talent and allow her to share that to the world. It would be fantastic what she could do with that voice as she matures and gets older. Should we opera fanatics be holding our breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment