Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Song That Made Me A Kings of Leon Fan!



'Fans' is the song that introduced me to the band 'Kings of Leon' a few years ago. The live version here, I think, is a tad bit faster, than the lethargic studio version, but the lead singer still nails all the notes and emotions in the song even the 'eeee'! Soon after that, they attained global stature as 'Sex On Fire' exploded worldwide. They capped their street cred by winning the Grammy Record of the Year, this year, with 'Use Somebody'. Interestingly, I discovered them while I was in London, because I think they became famous first in the UK, before making it big in the US. That's why I was so surprised to learn they were an American band!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment