Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Take That Song - Never Forget

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NETAkSTzIu8?fs=1&amp;hl=fil_PH&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NETAkSTzIu8?fs=1&amp;hl=fil_PH&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The year that this song came out was also the year I graduated from college, a tumultuous year in my life where I looked for my first job, got my first job and had an exciting end of the year in Mindanao. At that time, I wasn't following the charts very closely since I was so busy in school and at work. It was only later that I got to appreciate the beauty of this song - and it soon became a fan favorite in all their tours. It still hasn't lost its hold of me 15 years later and the lyrics still reverberate after all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment