Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Revisiting Two of My Favorite Peter Gabriel Duets



I discovered Peter Gabriel when I was in second year high school, due mainly to the popularity of the #1 song, 'Sledgehammer'. Because of this, I bought his two albums, So and Us, which contains these two very beautiful duets. The one on top is a song he did with Sinead O'Connor from the Us album. It's one of the sublime songs in that album. I saw the video again tonight in Channel V, so I decided to write about it.

The one below is his haunting duet with Kate Bush, 'Don't Give Up'. This is a special song for me because it helped me get through a difficult period in my teenage life. Thanks Peter and Kate for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment