Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The CDs and DVD I Bought This Week - November 20, 2010


When I was in college, I'd usually buy one album a week - and I could afford that since I was a working student.  The habit got cut a few year's back when I learned how to download, but now, I've gotten back the habit, since I do want the physical copy, as opposed to just a download.  My Ipod has only little space so I still need the CD and anyhow, the DVD players now can play CDs so it's kind of an all-in-one thing.

This week, I shopped at Astrovision in Shangri-la Mall.  I browsed around for about an hour and I decided on Sugarfree (my OPM CD for this week) - on the strength of their Hangover song; Taylor Swift's Speak Now, because I love her Speak Now song so much, and I chanced upon a discounted DVD of the Oscar nominated movie - 'An Education', which I got for only 187.50 pesos or US$4.27!!

I will give the reviews of these albums this week as I will listen to them intently this week.

Just watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment