Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Revisiting the Genius of Gary V. - After All



Gary has had a lot of hit ballads from religious ones 'Take Me Out of the Dark', to Christmas songs, 'Pasko Na Sinta Ko' to his iconic 'Di Na Natuto', but among all those, this is my most favorite one - and yes, it came from that 'Gary' album I've been talking about in this series of articles honoring this guy's genius - which he had even as a young singer and composer in his 20's!

I was still a teenager of 13 years when I heard this song and of course it was only as an adult in my 30s that I really realized what the song meant. Like most beautiful love songs, it's about heartbreak - and that fervent wish that even after that break up, the other lover will realize that it was you he or she was looking for, 'After All'!

No comments:

Post a Comment