Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, December 2, 2010

One of My Favorite Songs this Week - Linkin Park's Waiting For the End



Yeah, you read it right! Linkin Park!! I normally do not listen to this band because I don't really listen much to hard rock music. Even during their peak, when they came here to the Manila, I couldn't be bothered to watch them. But suddenly, I heard this song when I played my countdown - and I LOVE IT! Many of their fans say they changed their sound - and yeah, you could really hear it here. The voice blending and the beat of this song should be so radically different from what their fans may have usually heard from them. And they even sound like they're rapping in the end! Tres cool! One good thing though is that they have a new fan! Me! I'm thinking of getting their latest CD, to check out what their new material is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment