Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Song that The Black Eyed Peas based their Hit Song 'The Time' (Dirty Bit)



I was clubbing with my gal pal Jenny last Saturday night and we talked about our current favorite songs. She mentioned the Black Eyed Peas' The Time (Dirty Bit), which I also liked. We both loved how the Peas converted the original song from which they based this new song on (Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes' I've Had (The Time of My Life) - into something with a house beat! Isn't that cool?

Anyhow, this is how the original song sounded like, live in a performance by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes in the iconic TV show, Top of the Pops. This is in my opinion, one of the most joyous pop songs, ever written and it never ceases to lift my spirits every time I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment