Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Perfect 'Christmas Single' from Rocksteddy



Rocksteddy's songs never ceases to amuse me as they always have a comic take on anything. I am not very familiar with their full discography though, with this song, just being the third song I know from the band, but even with this rather curt introduction to the band, I have already been a big fan of theirs because of the comic way they poke fun at their subjects.

I first knew them from Leslie - their song about a girl they like who turns out to be a lesbian! Then they had Boy Kulot about a curly haired guy who snared their girlfriend. This time, they turn their attention to single adults who are alone in this Christmas. - which I'm sure single people will hate to hear - but if these single people have a sense of humor - and see where this band is really coming from - they'd just take it in stride and enjoy the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment