Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fly With Me by Duncan - My #6 Favorite OPM Song in 2010



I discovered this song only last November, and it's probably one of the coolest songs to come out of OPM in a long while! I just love the vibe of the arrangement - it's like a slow Ibiza track - something you'd like to groove to in the beach! I'm actually curious how his whole album sounds! If he has more tracks like this, then definitely I'm buying one.

I posted a live video of this song which one of his fans posted on Youtube and I was happy to hear that his live voice doesn't differ much from what you hear on the record! So this guy really has a nice voice! This is currently my favorite driving song since I like the cool ambiance and it makes me relaxed especially during Manila's brutal traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment