Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cher - You Haven't Seen the Last of Me: Golden Globes 2011 Best Song Nominees -



Well, I'm a huge Cher fan, so I'm eagerly awaiting the release of her movie with Christina Aguilera, here in the Philippines. One of the two songs she sings in the movie is nominated for a Golden Globe and the credit goes to Dianne Warren who did the music and lyrics for this song - You Haven't Seen the Last of Me. Dianne is no stranger to this category - getting nominations for Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Faith Hill's There You'll Be and Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me.

This would be my pick for the winner since I love both the songwriter and the interpreter of the song. In a way, it's a sentimental vote since none of the other nominees are standouts anyway. Of course, it would've been better if I could see all the nominees and how the songs were used in the movie - but for now - I just have to base it on what I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment