Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 20, 2010

OPM Songs I'm Voting This Week for the OPM Myx Countdown


Every day, I vote seven OPM songs for the OPM Myx Countdown so that they get to a high peak. It certainly helped Aljur Albrenica's Sayang Sayang stay in the Top 10 for a long time in the middle of this year. I have also supported new bands like Letter Day Story, Kiss Jane; veteran bands like Cueshe and Sugarfree and musicians like Miguel Escueta - because I really like their material.

Starting this week, I will tell you which seven songs I've voted for the countdown. This is ranked according to preference.

1. Rocksteddy - Christmas Single
2. Duncan - Fly With Me
3. Kiss Jane - Lagi
4. Rachel Alejandro - Xanadu
5. Archipelago - Lumapit
6. Letter Day Story - Paano
7. SLEX - Sa Silid

No comments:

Post a Comment