Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally Saw Dagtang Lason do 'Nagmahal Ako' Live



If I were an OPM follower last year, this song would've ranked pretty high in my year-end Top 10 favorite OPM song list. It's just pretty original and even though I'm gay, I take no offense on the song, since it's really pretty much how straight men think about gay men - although here - they're singing more about the 'parlorista' gay or the feminine gay men.

So, I was pretty surprised to find them in Sherwin Marquez's concert at The Library tonight! It was the first time I saw them perform live, and I think they rap pretty fine. They were also thankful for the good response from the gay community. Vic and I were even thinking of inviting them to my birthday fashion show in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment