Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, April 20, 2012

Songs in a Foreign Language that have hit #1: Isabelle Boulay - Je T'oublerai (I Will Forget You)



Well, the title should be read completely as this, songs in a foreign language that have hit #1 in My Personal Weekly Top 10 Favorite Songs.  The first that comes to my mind is this song in French sung by Canadian chanteuse, Isabelle Boulay.  I discovered this song when a French friend of mine lent me his Ipod to listen as we rode the ferry from Cebu to Bohol.  I was hit instantly by the song!  I loved it very much!  My friend was shocked because all throughout that one and a half hour ferry ride, I could not help but listen to the song again and again.  That's how much I loved it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment