Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, April 6, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen Tops My Personal Countdown


Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen gets her first number one song in my personal Top 10 this week, as her catchy tune, Call Me Maybe, goes to #1.  Because of her concert last week, Olivia Newton-John's I Honestly Love You reenters at #3 this week.

These are my favorite songs for the week ending April 6, 2012 -

#1 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (#2)

#2 - Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (#1)

#3 - Olivia Newton-John - I Honestly Love You (RE)

#4 - Krissy and Ericka - 12:51 (#6)

#5 - Hanson - Give A Little (#9)

#6 - Kermit the Frog - Pictures in My Head (#4)

#7 - Big Bang - Blue (Korean boy band) (NEW)

#8 - David Guetta and Chris Brown - I Can Only Imagine (NEW)

#9 - Chris Brown - Turn Up the Music (NEW)

#10 - Kamikazee - Tagpuan (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment