I was checking the labels of this blog tonight and I came across the name of David Singer Vine, whom I've never written about before. I then found out that he's one-half of the recording duo, The Cataracs, whose only claim to fame right now was working on that #1 hit Like A G6 with Dev and that band whose name escapes me right now. He's cute! And the inquiry for his name came from Romania! The world of music has gone really smaller now with the internet!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
Wiz Khalifa has five top forty hits in my personal countdown. Three went to 10 and one went all the way to #1. 2010 Black and Yellow (...
-
R. Kelly gets his fourteenth Top 10 album in the US this week, as Write Me Back debuts at #5. He also has six #1 albums in the US. ...
-
Body Jam releases are normally a good place for me to get my favorite songs. Interestingly, it took me sometime to like this song, but...
-
One of the most hardworking bands in the local music scene, Typecast, finally breaks through the mainstream with their song, Typecast, wh...
-
Maroon 5 has eleven top 10 hits in the US. Three of them went all the way to #1. 2004 - This Love (#5) 2004 - She Will Be Loved (...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
The nominees in this category include Sara Bareilles (King of Anything), Norah Jones (Chasing Pirates), Katy Perry (Teenage Dream) and Beyon...
-
Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa. I'm happy that there are seve...
-
It takes me sometime now to get into the music that young kids are listening to. However, sometimes I get gems like this one from Mark Ron...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment