Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, April 9, 2012

My OPM Myx Countdown Votes This Week: April 9, 2012


I will be voting for a new set of OPM songs this coming week.  These songs just slowly grew on me the more I played them.  Here are my votes for this week's OPM Myx Countdown -

1.  Anja Aguilar - To Reach You (4 votes per day) - this is my current favorite among the fresh OPM songs.

2.  Ebe Dancel - Paalam Kahapon (3 votes per day) - another song which slowly but surely climbed up my personal hit list

3.  Tanya Markova - Da Facebook Song (2 votes per day) - another quirky song from one of my favorite OPM groups, no surprise about their quirky topic!

4.  Kithara - Should I Leave You Now (1 vote per day) - another song that slowly but surely got my attention!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment