Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, April 2, 2012

Olivia Newton-John's Performance of 'Suddenly'





This song is very close to my heart since I was 13 years old when this song came out, the year when I became enamored with music.  I didn't know then that Cliff Richards was already a legend in the UK and the Olivia Newton-John was at the peak of her popularity.  This song was very popular in Cebu where I grew up and I just love the way they sang it together.  I didn't know then that it was not a very big hit abroad. Anyhow, they did a wonderful job that night.  Of course, as much as we wanted Cliff to be there, that would be very difficult since I'm not even sure if the 'Sir' is still performing live up to now.  But still, this performance was an enjoyable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment