Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Five Favorite Songs from Madonna's MDNA

I have been playing Madonna's MDNA for a few days now and I have come up with the five songs that I like the best from it.  It's no surprise that four out of five of them are all dance songs since this is largely a dance album with a few ballads thrown in.  I am slowly beginning to like her album but it's not quite near the status of Ray of Light or Like A Prayer in terms of being legendary in terms of quality and output.

#1 I'm A Sinner - This song sounds reminiscent of her hit Beautiful Stranger so I won't be surprised if it was produced by William Orbit.  I haven't checked it though so I may be incorrect.  This is, as of now, my most favorite song from her album.  It's naughty and I just love it's vibe!

#2 I Fucked Up - When I was still listening to the 'leaks' from the album, this was the song that I liked the best.  It's still up there among my favorites.  I just love how frank Madonna is here.

#3 Gang Bang - This is the song that I'm looking forward to see how she does it in her upcoming tour.  It's naughty and raunchy and a lot of fun to listen and dance to! Drive bitch!

#4 Girls Gone Wild - A true dance anthem if there was one.  They're saying that this is going to be the next release from MDNA.  That's good!  It's actually representative of what the songs are in this album.

#5 Turn Up the Radio - In my opinion, probably the most radio-friendly among all her songs from this album.  Well, the first single, Give Me All Your Luvin' was ok, but I felt it was a poor cousin to what Gwen Stefani and Britney Spears had done before, so I think this one, would've been a more superior first release.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment