Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gloria Estefan Tops My Personal Countdown List for the Eleventh Time with Wepa


Here are my favorite songs for the week ending April 27, 2012.

#1 Gloria Estefan - Wepa (NEW)

Gloria Estefan is back on top of MyFABEMusic's Weekly Top 10, due mainly to this song's inclusion in the latest release of the Les Mills Program, Body Jam 60.  This is already her eleventh #1 song in my personal Top 10, which stretches way back to 1985 with Conga.  Here's a list of her songs which became my personal #1's -

1985 - Conga
1988 - 1-2-3
1989 - Get On Your Feet
1991 - Coming Out of the Dark
1991 - Nayib's Song 
1991 - Live For Loving You
1994 - Everlasting Love
1996 - (You'll Be Mine) Party Time
1998 - Cuba Libre
1999 - Music of the Heart (with N 'Sync)

This week, the first single from her album Little Miss Havana, Wepa, goes to #1 in my personal countdown.  This was due mainly to the song being present in the latest release of Body Jam 60, which is one of my favorite exercises.

#2 - Beyonce - Love on Top (RE)

This song was the first number one song in my personal countdown taken from Beyonce's '4' album.  It went to #1 end of last year.  The album eventually produced two more number one songs this year (End of Time and I Miss You).  Due again to its inclusion in the latest release of Body Jam, it reenters my personal list at #2 this week.

#3 - Madonna - I'm A Sinner (NEW)

MDNA was release a few weeks back and this week, five songs from the album crashes into my personal countdown.  The highest charting song is I'm A Sinner, which comes in at #3.

#4 - Madonna - I Fucked Up (NEW)

#5 - Madonna - Gang Bang (NEW)

#6 - Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (NEW)

#7 - Madonna - Turn Up the Radio (NEW)

#8 - Swedish House Mafia - One (RE)

This song was a top 10 song from early last year after Usher and Swedish House Mafia performed this in the American Music Awards.  This week, due again to its inclusion in the latest Body Jam release, it reenters at #8. 

#9 - fun. - Some Nights (9)

#10 - Chris Cornell - The Keeper (10)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment