Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lee Min Ho of City Hunter



Ok, I admit I'm a late bloomer into this whole Korean thing that today's youth is so into.  Maybe if I were 13 now, I would be one of those following these guys strange hairstyles and even unintelligible singing, being so that we don't speak Korean here in the Philippines. But still, the fascination is there among the youth and I, as an older adult, will try to find what makes them tick. 

This guy, Lee Min Ho, has been trending a lot today, due mainly to the TV show City Hunter.  I don't even know if it's a TV show, since I can't bear to watch local TV unless it's a news or public affairs programs. I just can't quite identify with the entertainment they provide.  But millions of others do, so let's try to break the mystery.  Well, Lee Min Ho is cute but you'd find lots of guys looking like this if you have friends in Xavier School or any Chinese school for that matter.  A lot of girls swear by him though. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. UM sorry, but you don't see how awesome lee min ho is if you saw city hunter you would understand how people are crazed over him okay, he is beyond what normal stupid people! okay and don't criticize what he looks like because you don't look any better than him okay ?????!!!

    p.s.
    HE IS HOT OKAY ???

    ReplyDelete